The Good and the Bad I Experienced: Why My Eight Years with Senator Orji Kalu Were a Disappointment
The Good and the Bad I Experienced: Why My Eight Years with Senator Orji Kalu Were a Disappointment Eight years is a long time to give to any person, institution, or cause. For eight years, I worked with Senator Orji Uzor Kalu. I gave the journey my time, energy, loyalty, ideas, commitment, and sacrifices. I entered that chapter of my life with hope and with the belief that hard work and dedication would eventually lead to meaningful opportunities and personal growth. I believed that my loyalty would be valued. I believed that my contributions would be recognized. I believed that the sacrifices I made would eventually have a meaningful reward. Looking back today, however, I have to be honest with myself: those eight years were a disappointment. But let me make one thing clear: I believe Orji Kalu is a good man. My disappointment does not mean that I consider him a bad person. It does not erase the good qualities I have seen in him or the positive experiences I had d...
Comments
Post a Comment